Drive social ROI with real-time social analytics, gain powerful insights, and make smarter business decisions with social intelligence. Viralheat turns in-depth analytics into actionable data. Measure and understand social metrics with Viralheat’s advanced analytics. Stay up-to-date on what’s trending online and stay on top of the competition. Compare, combine, or analyze sentiment trends for your social media mentions and keyword searches to get an in-depth understanding of the ongoing conversation.
Viralheat crunches over thousands of data points across the social web in real-time to provide thorough measurement and metrics. Beyond just monitoring, Viralheat delivers analytics that allow you to maximize your reach and measure your efforts across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Youtube, Google+, Tumblr, Foursquare, Yelp, Glassdoor, WordPress, URLs, and videos.
Measure and understand social metrics with Viralheat’s advanced analytics. Use these analytics to understand your audience and create successful marketing strategies. Stay up-to-date on what’s trending online and stay on top of the competition.
Viralheat enables you to understand the buzz-creating traffic sources and activities. Then view topics most compelling and relevant to your audience so that you can increase engagement and grow your tribes.
- Understand where the traffic talking about your brand, product, or services is coming from.
- Identify which campaigns and activities generate the most attention so you can take advantage of the opportunity to engage.
- Pinpoint the social platforms that are performing best and continue to nurture these relationships.
- Focus on the social platforms that aren’t performing as well and adapt your strategies to improve.
Viralheat’s powerful data analysis tools allow you to compare, combine, or view sentiment for specific keywords or profiles. Over time, gain insights, and identify trends to more effectively manage your social media presence.
- Compare multiple keyword searches to see how they fared against each other. This is perfect for viewing campaigns or brands that are competing against each other.
- Combine multiple keyword searches to understand the impact when running together. This is a great option to review campaigns running in unison.
- See the sentiment trends of your keyword searches over time.